The only constant in life is change.
Digital is now incorporated into our everyday lives
with us wherever we are – part of how we stay in touch, express our feelings, the way we socialise. Helping us stay fit, proactively measuring our health – keeping us safe, running our homes… driving our cars, buying our groceries.
Physical systems and people are increasingly connected and mirrored into a virtual space.
With this we have seen fundamental change in how people connect…
- We multi-task across screens, we grab information on the go, we record our favourite moments, we tell our friends and our networks.
- We started with text, then we shared images and now we video ourselves and share our live experiences.
- Zoom has become a verb, TikTok makes stars…
- We no longer do appointments, things come to us (Netflix).
- We absorb information in bite sized chunks.
- We have lower attention spans – we digest so much content every day, we engage fast, respond fast – we buy with a click.
- Rarely do we spend any time doing nothing, get bored.
And our clients are operating in increasingly demanding markets.
- Merging markets
- Growth of online
- Fast turn around
- Data analytics
- Customer experience
- Innovate at pace
- Agile processes
- New channels
T garage Research Model
Designed to integrate research into how people live their lives.
Giving you richer, on demand insights
InsightIQ MethodologiesInsightIQ has an extensive range of online methodologies that can be leveraged for all your tactical and strategic research needs
Image / Video
Brand / Group
Start a conversation
Hello T garage,